tdub303 / iStock.com
As the cryptocurrency approaches a bear market in what is called a crypto winter, it is important to identify which tokens are here to stay and which have their best days behind them. Crypto.com coin could be one of the best.
Cronos, or CRO, is a crypto with strong recognition due to its relationship with Crypto.com, which opens up options and rewards for buyers that could get stronger as adoption grows.
What is Chronos Cryptography?
CRO is the native proof of stake Chronos blockchain token. This blockchain is a decentralized open source network developed by crypto.comhence the affiliation. The Cronos blockchain is compatible with both the Ethereal and the Cosmos ecosystems, which allow users to transact and move digital assets quickly and at relatively low cost.
In its current state, the total CRO supply is 30 billion, giving it an element of scarcity. Most of this, approximately 25 billion, is in circulation. The remaining supply has been dedicated to distributing betting rewards as well as for the development of ecosystems.
CRO is also connected to the Crypto.org chain, a separate independent network.
What is the difference between the Cronos and Crypto.org blockchains?
The main goal of the Crypto.org blockchain is to make transactions fast and profitable to encourage adoption. The Cronos blockchain goes a step further by integrating with Ethereum and Cosmos. is the bridge to non-fungible tokens and a way for developers to build decentralized applications to enhance the value of the network.
Is Crypto.com currency a good investment?
As a PoS token, the utility of CRO is derived from securing the network. Right now, CRO is mostly used to transact between assets, for example exchanging Bitcoin to buy CRO or vice versa. However, in the future, the Crypto.com team hopes that it will play a role in decentralized finance, Web 3.0 and the metaverse as well as increasing the acceptance of cryptocurrencies by merchants in general.
There are several additional benefits for CRO holders, at Crypto.com in particular. These include cash back and staking rewards. The Crypto.com ecosystem makes these rewards available in different applications and variable returns. Some examples of this are:
- 10% cash back on online merchant payments and peer-to-peer transfers
- 5% cash back with Crypto.com Visa Card
- Up to 8% staking rewards with the Crypto.com Visa Card
- Up to 14.5% APR with Crypto.com Earn
- Credit services at 8% Annual Percentage Rate
- 10% Stake Rewards on Crypto.com Exchange
- Enhanced Rewards with Crypto.com DeFi Wallet
Cronos Cryptocurrency Price Prediction
Several companies that specialize in forecasting the price of cryptocurrencies have been involved in CRO. Cryptopolitan has the most up-to-date estimates, made in June 2022, which also reflect current bear market conditions.
|Price Prediction Year||Crypto Price Estimate|
Where can I buy Cronos cryptocurrencies?
Despite its association with Crypto.com, CRO can be bought and sold from various centralized and decentralized exchanges. These include but are not limited to:
CRO is currently not available in Binance.
CRO is among the cryptocurrencies that seem to demonstrate some degree of utility or value to the buyer. That said, the current state of the crypto markets is rocky at best as macroeconomic conditions test the faith of long-term holders. For this relatively new crypto token, any investor should temper expectations of it regarding price appreciation.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some questions people are asking about Cronos, Crypto.com’s native token.
- Is Crypto.com Coin a Good Buy?
- Crypto.com’s coin, also known as CRO, is considered undervalued by some cryptocurrency price predictors. It is one of the largest cryptos by market cap and has a strong affiliation with one of the largest exchanges in the world, Crypto.com, which gives it credibility.
- How much will the CRO coin be worth?
- Cryptopolitan forecasts CRO to be worth $0.24 in 2022, $0.75 in 2025, and $4.50 in 2030.
- What is Crypto.com currency?
- Crypto.com currency, also known as CRO, is the native token of the Cronos blockchain. It has cross-functionality with DeFi and NFT systems. Additionally, it provides utility through scarcity and holders can earn rewards through betting crypto.
- Is Crypto.com currency safe?
- The Crypto.com coin, or CRO, has integrations with the Ethereum blockchain and is backed by Crypto.com. However, even for one of the most credible tokens, investing in any crypto carries extreme risk.
Information is accurate as of June 27, 2022.
Editorial Note: Crypto.com does not provide this content. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings, or recommendations expressed in this article are solely those of the author and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by Crypto.com.